So you want to hire AORTA…
We look forward to talking with you! You can contact us at info(at)aorta(dot)coop. For us to determine how we can best support you, it helps to know the following information:
1) Where your organization is located.
- Or where the training or consulting would be located, if it’s different.
2) When you would like to host a training or initiate a consulting process or mediation, if you know.
- This helps us determine which of our trainers are available and allows us to hold the dates.
3) A sense of your budget for the project.
- AORTA offers our services on a wide sliding scale based upon the funds and resources available to your organization. Our sliding scale is an intentional effort to distribute resources equitably between organizations such as universities, nonprofits, cooperatives, and collectives. Paying at the higher end of the spectrum supports AORTA trainers’ ability to work with grassroots organizations at little to no cost. We are happy to work with your organization to figure out strategies to raise/leverage financial resources.
4) A brief description of why you are seeking AORTA’s support.
- What are your goals? What would success look like? It’s ok if you don’t know the exact type of support (training, mediation, consulting, etc.) you need; part of how we can work with you is by helping determine what makes the most sense for your group’s current situation. The best place to start is with the reasons you are seeking to bring AORTA in, and what you hope to get out of your work with us.
Once you send an initial query, we will be in touch with you as soon as possible with information about how to proceed. Thanks!
Please contact us at info(at)aorta(dot)coop.
(If you just have a general question rather than a hiring inquiry, feel free to contact us at the above address as well!)