20 Jan Telling Our Story: A Five Year Report
We’re pleased to unveil our 5+ Year Report!Download Report
(email us if you’d like a higher-resolution print version).
Some highlights include:
- We incorporated as a worker-owned cooperative!
- We honed our Anti-Oppression Assessment and Transformation consulting services, helped many clients to bring about long-lasting, instiutionalized change through training, analysis building, and deep listening.
- We facilitated strategic organizational retreats for several community organizations and businesses.
- We engaged in long-term consulting and facilitation contracts with a bunch of great groups.
- We played a leadership and support role in a variety of organizing and movement building efforts.
- We’ve been inspired by and supportive of student activism.
- We’ve developed resource zines and made them available to the public.
- We hired three new members in the last yer in addition to building our capacity by bringing on an administrative superstar in 2013.
We are so grateful to everyone who has supported us throughout the years! We’d love to hear your feedback on the full report, and ideas you have for the next five years.
If you feel moved to help us expand our subsidized and pro-bono work, please consider a donation.